Morbi sem erat, molestie ornare nisl mollis, tempor sodales mauris. Cras hendrerit, neque cursus ornare aliquam, massa massa posuere purus.
Digital Marketing Webinar
This is a 30-hours webinar training on digital marketing. The training is suitable for experienced marketing professionals looking to learn digital marketing, business owners and college students looking for a job in digital marketing.
The webinar training is sold by Edureka, a leading webinar provider. Vishal Srivastava, director of Trainedge, has designed the program and takes the webinars.
The webinar training covers all aspects of digital marketing including SEO, SEM and Social Media Marketing:
- Introduction to Digital Marketing – you will learn about different aspects of Digital Marketing and how they come together in a cohesive and effective Digital Marketing plan.
Topics – Introduction to Digital Marketing, The 4-Cs of Digital Marketing, Customer Persona, Comparing digital and offline marketing, Introduction to Google Analytics and Webmaster tools, Introduction to sales funnels.
- SEO-Keyword Planning – In this module you will learn about science behind SEO and how to drive Traffic to your website using Keyword planning.
Topics – Introduction to SEO, Inbound Vs Outbound traffic, Keyword Planning, Domain Authority, Page Authority, Using Moz Toolbar Handout List of Keyword research tools Keyword research plan.
- On-Page SEO – In this module you will understand about driving organic traffic to your website and also learn about webmaster tool which helps On-Page SEO.
Topics – Understanding how Google search works, On-Page SEO, Optimizing Text, Optimizing Images Using Meta Tags, URL Structure, Redirects, Handling duplicate content, Site Speed, Using Webmaster tool for On Page SEO.
- Off-Page SEO – In this module you will understand about driving traffic to your website using Off Page SEO like Link Building and other Off Page techniques.
Topics – Off Page SEO, Link Building Technique, How to get Backlinks, How to build content for Backlinks, Using media and PR for Backlinks, Internal Linking, Using Webmaster for Off Page SEO, Using SEO Powersuite to track keyword Ranking.
- Social Media Marketing-1 – In this module, you will learn how to leverage Social Media to gain organic traffic to your website.
Topics – Introduction to Social Media, How to get referral traffic from other sites, How to get Social Media referral traffic, Driving referral traffic from Facebook, Driving referral traffic from LinkedIn, Driving referral traffic from YouTube, Driving referral traffic from Twitter, Other sources of Organic traffic.
- Social Media Marketing-2 – In this module, you will learn how to leverage Social Media to gain paid traffic to your website.
Topics – Running ads on Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter. Using URL tagging and Google Analytics to track these paid campaigns.
- Search Engine Marketing-Google Adwords – In this module, you will learn how to increase the visibility of your website using paid advertising.
Topics – Introduction to Google search ads, Sources for paid traffic, Creating Ads in Google AdWords, Display advertising, Creating and Managing your Ad Campaign.
- Email Marketing – In this module you will learn the importance of Email Marketing and how it can be leveraged to improve sales of your business.
Topics – Introduction to Email Marketing, Email Marketing Cycle, Building Email List, Creating a lead magnet, Setting up a squeeze page, Tackling spam, Effective Content strategies, Tips to improve conversion.
- Affiliate Marketing – In this module you will learn how you can increase traffic to your website through various Affiliate Marketing techniques.
Topics – Introduction to Affiliate marketing, How Affiliate Marketing Works, Major Affiliate Marketing channels, How to set up and run Affiliate Marketing, Making money from Affiliate Marketing as a blogger.
- Understanding Google Analytics – In this module, you will learn the basics of Google Analytics, you’ll learn about the importance of various dimensions & metrics and how they can impact your website.
Topics – Introduction to Google Analytics, Introduction to sales funnel, Using Google Analytics to understand visitor behavior, Heat Maps, Introduction to Landing Pages, Using Unbounce to create an effective landing page.
- Mastering Google Analytics-1 – In this module, you will learn about setting up goals and tracking website performance using Google Analytics
Topics – Conversions & Goals, Ecommerce Analytics, Multi Channel Funnels, Adwords Analytics, Tracking website performance using Google Analytics, Tracking form submissions and clicks using events, Optimizing the overall campaign performance.
- Mastering Google Analytics-2 – In this module, you will learn about, how to maximize your revenues using funnels and analytics.
Topics – Introduction to Enhanced Ecommerce in Google Analytics, Learning from your competitors, Using Tools for competitive analysis.
No Reviews found for this course.