Morbi sem erat, molestie ornare nisl mollis, tempor sodales mauris. Cras hendrerit, neque cursus ornare aliquam, massa massa posuere purus.
Microsoft Excel Course – 2016 and 2013 Editions
MS Excel still reigns supreme when it comes to spreadsheet usage in business. This Excel 2016 Beginner to Intermediate level course is ideal for working professionals, business owners and students. The course assumes you do not have any knowledge of Excel and builds your skills up to do intermediate level tasks in Excel 2016 / 2013. While the course focus is on 2016, the differences between the three versions are explained wherever needed.
You will learn how to perform calculations on data, validate data, create styles and format data, filter data, reorder and summarize data. At the end of this course, you will be able to perform calculations and analysis by using formulas, functions, tables, macros, diagrams, graphs and charts. This course guides and prompts the student to learn and complete exercises on MS Excel.
The course uses case study method to explain all important features of MS Excel 2016. The case studies clearly show when and how to use each feature to solve a particular business problem.
In this online Excel course, you will learn:
- How to start working with MS Excel 2016
- How to create, edit and save Workbook and Worksheets
- How to start using Excel Tables, Formulas and References
- Formatting Data in Excel 2016 / 2013
- Inserting Objects in Worksheets
- Managing Data in MS Excel
- Excel 2016 Formulas and Functions
- How to use References and LOOKUP functions in Excel 2016 / 2013
- How to create Charts and analyze data visually
- Creating and using Pivot Table
- What If Analysis- Goal Seek and Scenario Manager
- Data Analysis and Validation functions in Excel
- Basics of Macro
- How to use Excel Power Map plugin
- Printing Excel 2016 Workbooks
- Managing Excel Files
Your Limited Time Bonus:
For a limited time, you will get the following bonus with this course:
- Best selling Excel 2016 eBook ($7.99 value) absolutely free with the course.
- Access to official Microsoft 2010 course (online). The course is organized in three levels. You will get access to all three levels.
- A pdf with common Keyboard Shortcuts in Excel 2016
The Excel 2016 course includes:
- Self-paced videos explaining important concepts
- Assignments to practice what you learn in videos and eBook
- Simulated exercises for practice
Who Should Join This Course:
This Excel 2016 course is great for small business owners, entrepreneurs, students and working professionals.
You will learn all important Excel features. Sign up now!
This course covers basic and intermediate level topics in Ms-Excel 2016 and 2013.
|Introducing Microsoft Excel|
|Working with Workbook and Worksheets|
|Introducing Excel Tables Formulas and References|
|Inserting Objects in Worksheets|
|Managing Data in Excel|
|Excel Formulas and Functions|
|References and LOOKUPs|
|Working With Charts|
|Working with Pivot Table|
|What If Analysis- Goal Seek and Scenario Manager|
|Data Analysis and Validation|
|Printing Excel Workbooks|
|Managing Excel Files|
No Reviews found for this course.